GLO x SUDPS Fraud Prevention and Awareness Webinar
Fraud Prevention and Awareness Webinar
Join our webinar as we explore essential strategies and insights to protect against the growing threat of sophisticated scams and widespread fraud. Gain knowledge on recognizing, preventing, and reporting fraud to ensure the safety of yourself and those in your community. Our presentation will also cover available resources and support, offering guidance on self-care and self-compassion for individuals affected by fraud.
- How to spot and avoid frauds and scams
- How to report a fraud or scam
- Student support
- Mental health support for victims
- Helpful handouts
- Common scams
- Identity theft prevention
- Security freeze instructions and template
- Anne Madrid, Retired Law Enforcement & Victim Advocate
- Bill Larson, SUDPS Crime Prevention, Public Information Officer
- Laurette Beeson, GLO Associate Director
If you need a disability-related accommodation, please email Irene Deng at email@example.com by January 19th, 2024.