Graduate Student Programming Board
Graduate Student Programming Board (GSPB) is a program funded by the Graduate Life Office. GSPB is a program that strives to improve social interaction between graduate students by organizing, sponsoring and coordinating social and educational activities. GSPB brings together graduate students throughout campus.
Join the GSPB
- Subscribe to the GSPB Members mailing list.
- Attend a meeting:
Tuesday 12pm-1pm. First meeting will be held on Tuesday 9/15
** Must be authenticated into you Stanford Zoom with SUNET in order to gain access.
Planning an Event
Event Planning Questions
Come to one of our meetings and propose your event.
During the meeting, you will be asked the following questions:
- What is the name of the event?
- When and where is it?
- How many people are going?
- If it is off campus, how are you getting to the event? (e.g., carpool or public transportation)
- How much does it cost? You only need to provide a rough budget. Our default limit is at $300 to $400.
- Are you receiving funding from other organizations? If so, how much?
- How will the event be publicized?
- How will it benefit the graduate community? (e.g., interdepartmental intereaction)
- Is this for a student group? We cannot fund student groups.