There are a number of university policies that relate to graduate students. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, call the Graduate Life Office (650-736-7078) and we’ll help you find what you need.
Academic Policies and Standards
- Stanford Honor Code and Fundamental Standard
- The Graduate Academic Policies and Procedures (GAP) Handbook
Noise and Disturbances
Drugs, Alcohol, and Smoking
Personnel Policies (Including Student/Faculty)
Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Assault, Stalking and Relationship Abuse
For more information about the policies, resources and reporting options see:
Learn about What Consent Means
- Stanford Confidential Support Team: (650) 725-9955
- YWCA Rape Crisis Hotline: (650) 493-7273
- Asian American Domestic Violence Hotline: (408) 975-2739
- LGBTQQ Violence Hotline: (415) 333-4357
Become involved today and learn how you can make a difference.
- Students are expected to abide by California state laws as established by the California Penal Code. For information consult the California Penal Code.