There are a number of university policies that relate to graduate students. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, call the Graduate Life Office (650.736.7078) and we’ll help you find what you need.
Academic Policies and Standards
- Stanford Honor Code and Fundamental Standard
- The Graduate Academic Policies and Procedures (GAP) Handbook
Noise and Disturbances
Drugs, Alcohol, and Smoking
Personnel Policies (Including Student/Faculty)
Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Assault, Stalking and Relationship Abuse
For more information about the policies, resources and reporting options see:
Learn about What Consent Means
- Stanford Confidential Support Team: 650.725.9955
- YWCA Rape Crisis Hotline: 650.493.7273
- Asian American Domestic Violence Hotline: 408.975.2739
- LGBTQQ Violence Hotline: 415.333.4357
Become involved today and learn how you can make a difference.
- Students are expected to abide by California state laws as established by the California Penal Code. For information consult the California Penal Code.