Community Associates (CAs) are graduate students who work with the Graduate Life Office (GLO) and who live in each of the graduate residences. CAs have a variety of responsibilities in the residential community. Their primary role is to foster and encourage a sense of community in the residences by planning and coordinating welcome events and orientation programs at the beginning of the academic year, as well as multicultural, educational, social and recreational events throughout the year. CAs work closely with the GLO deans and can advise their fellow residents about support services available on campus as well as residential policies.
Neighborhood Community Associates Webpages
- Escondido Village Community Associates
- Kennedy Community Associates
- Lyman Community Associates
- Munger Community Associates
- Off Campus Housing Community Associates
- Rains Community Associates
Community Associates Retreat, Fall 2016. Dolce Hayes Mansion.